New to the group-hello!

Lesley Heizman October 12, 2020

Hey! Just wanted to introduce myself-I'm Lesley and just moved back to KC in late July. I work for a software company that does search and AI as our Knowledge Manager and I administer our Confluence system. Looking forward to connecting with everyone! 

1 comment

Comment

Karen_Mustain October 12, 2020

@Lesley Heizman Great to have you back in KC!  I look forward to connecting with you as well.  I'm an administrator for Confluence as well. Hope you can join our meeting tomorrow.

Thanks Karen

Lesley Heizman October 13, 2020

Awesome! is there a zoom/etc. for the online event somewhere? i seem to have lost wherever I initially found it! :) 

Karen_Mustain October 13, 2020

@Lesley Heizman You need to RSVP for the event.  Go to the ace.atlassian.com website. Then follow these instructions. 

You are receiving this email because you have RSVP'd for the ACE meeting today.  For this meeting, we are going to try the new virtual option on the ACE website. 
To access the virtual event you will need to be logged into the ace.atlassian.com website.
Go to the event page: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-kansas-city-presents-virtual-october-2020-kansas-city-ace-meeting/#/
in the meeting banner (picture of Union station) you will see a blue button 'Join Virtual event here'
Click the button to join the event.

If the above virtual event does not work, then our backup plan is to meet on TEAMs.  Here is the TEAMs info.
Join Teams Meeting
+1 913-728-0270 United States, Kansas City (Toll)
Conference ID: 613 180 381# 
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events