Up for an Arctic adventure? Resight is looking for an Atlassian consultant in Harstad, Norway

Helene Lund Engebø May 28, 2019

How would you like to live above the Arctic Circle? With easy access to a wide range of outdoor activities (both summer and winter), with northern lights and midnight sun, and every imaginable weather in-between?

image.png

Resight is an Atlassian Solution Partner based in Harstad, Northern Norway. We offer a number of Atlassian services in addition to a work order solution for power grid companies based on Jira.

We have a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline, and are looking for an Atlassian consultant to join our team. In this role, you will be working with a wide range of customers and tasks, and across a number of Atlassian products. You need to be able to understand the customer's needs, and implement the agreed solutions using Atlassian tools. 

Our company is a small one, but with a great working environment. Our offices are centrally located in the small town of Harstad, with a rich cultural scene, nonexistent rush-hour, and a good work-life balance.

Basic knowledge of a Scandinavian language and Atlassian certifications is a plus. You need to be eligible for a work permit in Norway, but we can help the right candidates with the application process.

More information about Resight: https://www.resight.no/home

And all our current openings: https://www.resight.no/jobb

To apply, send a short cover letter and CV to post@resight.no.

1 comment

Comment

Karen O'Keefe June 12, 2019

As someone of Norwegian descent (on my father's side) and someone who is always hot, I would love to live and work in Northern Norway. Unfortunately, I am not certified in Atlassian products and I do not speak any Scandinavian languages (yet).  Still, a girl can dream. Your town and your company both sound lovely.

Like Helene Lund Engebø likes this
Helene Lund Engebø June 12, 2019

Thank you for the nice comment.

Speaking a Scandinavian language and Atlassian certifications is not a hard requirement, as long as you have some knowledge of Atlassian configuration and a willingness to learn.

Don't stop dreaming :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events