Where can I find jobs sponsoring H-1B Visa to work in the US?

Anjali Rao May 16, 2022

Hello Community, 

I'm currently working in India as a Jira Developer/Admin for more than 4 years. I would like to work in the United States. So I'm trying to find open positions in companies that sponsor H-1B Visa, to allow me to work in the US.

Can anyone please suggest where can I find Atlassian-related jobs in the US that sponsor an H-1B visa?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Anjali

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Nancy Salazar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

To find jobs sponsoring H-1B visas in the United States, start by exploring specialized job portals such as myvisajobs.com and h1bdata.info, which focus on employers known for H-1B sponsorship. Additionally, mainstream job search websites like Indeed, Monster, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn can be useful, with some offering filters to identify H-1B visa sponsorships. Researching company websites, especially those in industries like technology, engineering, finance, and healthcare that frequently sponsor H-1B visas, is also beneficial. Networking is crucial; connect with professionals in your field, attend industry events, and join relevant online forums or social media groups. Lastly, consider consulting with immigration lawyers or consulting firms, as they often have insights into companies willing to sponsor H-1B visas.

0 votes
Arun kumar V June 16, 2022

yes this is useful post

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Useful post @Anjali Rao and their are lot of H1B holders looking for opportunities like this.

I will be in the watchlist for this post.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events