Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for JIRA Administrator Opportunities in Park City, Utah

Stacey Wong January 11, 2021

Need help implementing fixes for Jira tickets and other Jira features so employees can use more efficiently for small company under 50 employees.

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

@Stacey Wong Good morning,

I'm interested in this as well. I'm assuming you are looking for a site/org admion to set up the system. I've been working as the site and org admin as well as scrum master in a company that is very similiar in size to yours. I will email my resume to you as well.

Stacey Wong January 12, 2021

Yes exactly, please send resumes and references to stacey@mrp.io.  

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi Stacey,

Feel fee to book some time using https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/atlas-authority/boris-30 and I can see what we can do to help.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2021

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority how often do you do a call meetings about fix helps?

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Hi Gonchik, I am not sure I understand your question.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2021

Hi @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority , 

Just curious, how many meetings do you do monthly, weekly related to the professional services activities?  I meant about sales funnel.

0 votes
Vijay Sharma January 11, 2021

Stacey,

I am interested. Can you please let me know how I can send my resume?

thank you

stacey@mrp.io

0 votes
caglad
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2021

Is this for server or cloud? Are you looking for part time help to get it straight or a full time position? And remote work or must be on site?

I think its cloud?  Part time help to start with to get it straight.  Remote is fine to start.

Like AKBAR likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events