Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are hiring Atlassian Engineers, Solution Consultants, and Architects!!

vivekbhati November 28, 2022

Hi dear potential colleague <since you're in this community>, we may have an amazing job and a career opportunity for you. The best part is - you will have colleagues across the world, be a part of 18000+ strong organization, and the comfort of working from anywhere. Yes, coming to office is not mandatory at Nagarro, not even for one day in month or a year, except for when there is a party. We have 20+ offices in India, so if you feel like going to office on a few days, do so but only if you want to.

We at Nagarro are hiring Atlassian experts across the work-experience range from 2 years to 20 years for a multitude of roles in India (anywhere in India) and Europe (only Norway, Sweden, Romania, Austria to begin with). Whether you've On-Prem expertise or Atlassian SaaS, be it Jira/Confluence/JSM or Bitbucket/Bamboo or Opsgenie.

If you are even a beginner in Atlassian domain and know one or more out of Python, Groovy, Reactjs or Nodejs, we should talk.

Want to talk more? Hit me up @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/viveksbhati/ or write to me at vivek.bhati@nagarro.com

4 comments

Comment

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 30, 2022

Hi @vivekbhati 

This is great! In India are you open to hiring in all locations? 

vivekbhati November 30, 2022

Yes, Tamanna. Anywhere in India.

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2022

@vivekbhati thanks for posting, 

looking forward for opportunity where I can fit. 

Vikram P

Andrés Sabatini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2023

Hi! Is this opportunity just for India?

Thanks!

Nithya Natarajan April 29, 2023

Hi Vivek, 

I'm holding 7+ years of experience in Atlassian tools and currently looking out for an opportunity in UK location. 

Kindly let me know if you still have any openings and I'm open for discussion. 

Please ping me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nithya-sn/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events