Want to be an Atlassian Admin at Disney Streaming?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Disney Streaming is seeking a candidate with experience with:

• Jira DC (you know, Data Center!)
  • Jira Service Management DC
  • Confluence DC
  • Crowd DC

Can you wire up those tools, and teach folks how to use them properly?

Can you do all (or lots) of the things detailed in the nifty job posting that I'm linking here? https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/new-york/sr-jira-atlassian-administrator/391/27901763600

2 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

@Pratap - did you ask me a question about this job on LinkedIn? Ask here, please! 🙏

Pratap June 3, 2022

Hi Dave,

Sure,Is this open for international candidates? 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2022

@Pratap I'd apply and find out? I think one of the application's questions is whether you're approved to work in the United States, so... 🤷

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2022

Would we get to work with Grogu?  They seem like a pretty agile developer...

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2022

I heard Grogu submits Jira tickets sometimes - for sure, he spends more time on set than at an office. 🤣

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events