Uhub / WPP are hiring!

Opher Lichter July 27, 2022

We're looking for someone with Atlassian administration skills to join our team of experts supporting the world's largest Creative Transformation company!

KL1.png

Come Join Us!

3 comments

Comment

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

Good luck with your search!

Like Opher Lichter likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2022

WOW... I might actually quit my job at Old Street for this one! Imagine being able to work with such Living Legends:

How to automate a large scale services agency with Jira and Projectrak [DEISER Day Conferences] 

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 09.55.10.png

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 28, 2022

Thanks for sharing, @AJ Barks - Old Street!

I would totally do it if I knew how to administer a Jira like a boss, @Opher Lichter

Here's the transcript of that talk Andy shared; it has the name of the app updated (Profields = Projectrak).

Like AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2022

Hahaha. Just go for it @Huwen Arnone : throw yourself in the deep end!!

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 1, 2022

giphy

Like AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2022

@Opher Lichter

I am ready to join, utilize the opportunity, keep my skills and grow... 

count me in

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events