Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a Jira Administrator - 100% REMOTE

Chris Bailey October 12, 2021

Hello everyone, 

Currently working on a JIRA Admin role for a client. They’re looking for someone with some Linux Server experience, back-end support, deployments and configurations.

3+ year long term contract/project, 100% remote.

Salary - $115k to $130k range, may have flexibility to go higher, if needed. 

One round of interviews with the hiring manager and her team

Candidates must be able to work on a W2 (hourly or salary) - Can work C2C but candidate MUST be an owner/co-owner of the corporation (C or S corp).

Unable to work with 3rd parties for this particular role. 

Candidates must be based here in the US and be a US Citizen (government contract) 

If you would be interested in hearing more, please feel free to send me an email with an updated resume, cbailey@rmscorp.com.

Thank you so much for your time! 

- Chris 

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user October 12, 2021

@Chris Bailey  Ciao

out of personal knowledge, but I think it is the thought of everyone reading this post: what is the starting point of the salary you are offering?

Chris Bailey October 12, 2021

Thank you for reaching out.  Pay is in the range of $115k to $130k, but may have flexibility to go higher, if needed.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user October 12, 2021

@Chris Bailey thank you for your reply, in Italy there is a lot of debate on the fact that a job done remotely should be paid less, especially if you don't sit in Milan ... considered 'a European capital' by someone (from Milan) but which is not. The other issue is salary. As we see you in the USA offer a decent salary, nothing comparable to the 30,000 euro (about 34,000 dollars) salaries. These are annual salaries. It is a pity that for your research you need American citizenship ... otherwise I would have applied.

Like Imdad KP likes this
Keerthana S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2023

Am having 3 years experience in Jira and Confluence application. Am interested in this position.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events