Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruitment

Sandra el Hage February 20, 2023

Infosysta is looking for an Expert Consultant  to join our team, and to work mainly in Enterprise Implementation Environments (Telecom, Banks, Airlines, Governments, etc.) in KSA, with focus on Atlassian eco-system. 

Job decription: 

• Implement Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc.) for Infosysta Clients World-wide, as a complete solution such as Service management, Tracking System, Agile Project Management, SDLC/ALM, DevOps, Task Management, and more
  • Provide Implementation and Integration expertise on Atlassian & corporate software (i.e. Collaboration tools, Tracking Systems, Project Management Systems, Application Lifecycle Management Systems, and more) on top of JIRA & Confluence
  •  Collect functional and technical requirements from Client and write technical specifications
  • Collaborate actively with Developers & Technical Analysts in Infosysta to deliver the final project for Clients
  • Install, configure, and run different tools integrated with JIRA & Confluence.
  • Manage log files, analyze them, and perform summaries on them to extract any relevant problems
  • Write summary reports & Minutes of Meetings with clear action plans
  • Provide Trainings for end-users and super-users / admins from Client side
  • Accountable on high Quality of Service and the Customer satisfaction
  • Handle the Test & validation
  • SQL debugging of Database (Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL)

Requirements:

• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience 
  • Expertise in Jira administration and/or implementation
  • Business Process engineering skills. Expertise in designing ALM / SDLC / ITSM / BPM workflows
  • Relevant technical skills: Active Directory, Unix, Web/App/DB Servers
  • Coding in Java, REST APIs and Web Services
  • Scripting (Shell, command line windows, etc.)
  • Knowledge in Code source management such as Git & SVN
  • Advanced skills in Web servers such as IIS, Apache and Nginx
  • Flexible to work with high efficiency remotely or on client site(KSA)
  • Atlassian certification is a plus 
  • ITIL certification is a plus.

Interested candidates can send their CVs to sandra.elhage@infosysta.com mentioning "Expert Consultant" in the subject. 

1 comment

Comment

Maksym Skrypniuk March 29, 2023

Hello.

I have just checked your description carefully. I am excited to submit my proposal for the position of Expert Consultant with a focus on Atlassian eco-system. With my extensive experience in implementing Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc.) for global clients, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality service and exceed your expectations.
As an expert in Jira administration and/or implementation, I possess strong business process engineering skills with expertise in designing ALM/SDLC/ITSM/BPM workflows.
I am well-versed in relevant technical skills such as Active Directory, Unix, Web/App/DB Servers, and have hands-on experience in coding in Java, REST APIs and Web Services.
Additionally, I have a strong background in scripting (Shell, command line windows, etc.) and knowledge in Code source management such as Git & SVN.
Moreover, I possess advanced skills in Web servers such as IIS, Apache, and Nginx and am proficient in installing, configuring, and running different tools integrated with JIRA & Confluence.
I am also capable of managing log files, analyzing them, and performing summaries to extract any relevant problems.
Furthermore, I am capable of writing summary reports & minutes of meetings with clear action plans and providing training for end-users and super-users/admins from the client side.
With my 2-3 years of relevant experience, I am flexible to work with high efficiency remotely or on the client site(KSA).
I am committed to ensuring high Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction, and I am accountable for test & validation, SQL debugging of Database (Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL), and delivering the final project for clients.
Lastly, I hold Atlassian certification, and ITIL certification is a plus.
Thank you for considering my proposal.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications further and how I can contribute to your team's success.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events