cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobrad is hiring

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2023

Hi fellow Atlassians!

German bike leasing pioneer Jobrad is on a mission: we want more cycling in everyday life!

Jobrad is building a team around the Atlassian platform.

We do Atlassian. So you can get things done. - The team’s task is to create a first-class Atlassian-as-a-service experience for a staff of 700+.

Job offers:

Would you like to help co-creating Atlassian-as-a-Service @ Jobrad?

We'd love to learn more about you and what you can contribute! No matter whether you’re an Atlassian techy, devops savvy, tech writer or something else entirely, no matter were you live and work!

Get in touch if you’re interested. If you would like to learn more, you can also reach out to me personally.

3 comments

Comment

gmek11 April 25, 2023

Hi Jan
ClearHub is an option you may wish to consider.
Give me a shout if so - gknights@clearhub.tech
Giles

ADEEL AHMED April 26, 2023

Interested 

I am a scrum master 

Reach me out how  I help you ?

khawajaadeel98@gmail.com

Becky May 12, 2023

Hey @Jan-Hendrik Spieth 

Is this opportunity open for English speakers?
I just got my ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud certification and have four years of experience working with Atlassian products.

You can reach out to me through my LinkedIn profile, which is linked to my Atlassian Profile.

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Becky if other factors are a match, then English is not a criterium for exclusion :-) Do you feel attracted to Jobrad and its mission? Please don't hesitate to apply :-)

Like Becky likes this
Becky May 17, 2023

Yes, I truly do. However, I believe I didn't express myself correctly. I am fluent in English and Portuguese only; I do not speak German/Deutsch.

Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events