You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We are looking for a Jira Administrator to join a lean, new team specializing in Jira administration.
We will trust in your experience to help manage the environment and make major decisions on how these products can be used to their fullest potential.
You will help maintain, upgrade, grow, and operate the Atlassian application infrastructure itself, along with implementing new workflows and supporting our existing Jira workflows and business processes.
Both Jira and Confluence are important tools for helping us work together. With your expertise, we will ensure our business processes are followed in a consistent and timely manner, approved correctly, and remain searchable and auditable for future reference.
• Experience deploying, configuring, maintaining, and migrating Jira and Confluence
instances in an Enterprise environment on Linux/Windows
• Linux administration and scripting skills
• Experience creating and maintaining custom workflows, dashboards, and reports in Jira
• Knowledge of Groovy scripts and plugins, and enough experience that you’ll be able to
write and maintain Jira customizations and add custom functions to new processes
• Ability to evaluate, test, and configure add-ons
• High motivation and good team player
• Passionate about technology
• Self-driven in research and sharing best practices within the team
• Highly proficient in English communication skills, with an ability to present to senior
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
• Understanding of the Non Functional Requirements (NFRs) of projects and how
Platform architecture can make systems secure, resilient and performant
• Strong understanding of JQL
• Experience with Jira Service Desk implementations
• Good Communication skill
If you are interested, please feel free to leave me a message by this means.
Thank you so much