Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Consultant - Australia (Remote)

Hey there community - our company Strategenics is on the look out for an Atlassian Consultant.

If you are interested, or know anyone who is, all the details are available here.

Cheers

Ash

3 comments

Comment

Deleted user October 7, 2021

@Ash Pitt I saw the ad, but it doesn't say how much money you are offering.

Chris Mills
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 8, 2021

Hey @[deleted] 

Thanks for the question! As with most consulting roles; salary will depend upon experience, skills, and all the extra special stuff that great people bring to the team. Everyone is unique. We are open to all levels of background and experience, and don't want to dissuade new career starters, mid career, or experienced operators. We're growing our team and know we need diversity...as long as you're passionate about making a difference to teams, love working with Atlassian products on a daily basis, and want to go on a growth journey with us; then our team are keen to hear from you.

Cheers,

Chris, Managing Director of Strategenics

Like # people like this
Deleted user October 8, 2021

ok my question is just for me to figure out if it's worth writing to you and therefore committing my time and your time, or not. I'll give you an example: if you offer $100,000 a year in compensation that's one thing, if you offer $40,000 maybe I won't write you. Here's why. I totally understand what you're saying @Chris Mills 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events