Worklog reporting in Next-Gen when multiple users have entered time on the same task

Erin Blomert November 18, 2020

Hi everyone,

Here is my situation.  Let's say user A log 2 hours time on a task, then passes it to user B to review.  User B logs 1 hour time on that task.

I would like to make a dashboard that will tell me user A's time allocation for the week.  I can use worklogAuthor = A in a filter to find all of the tasks that A has logged time on.  However, no matter what I do, it will show me 3hours logged on that task.   

Is there any way to separate A's time logged from B's time logged, and vice-versa?  I am using Next-gen cloud Jira Software and Service management.  Would love to see if anyone has figured this out.

1 answer

0 votes
Raimundas Juska
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

Hi there,

I have recently updated my app to include this particular functionality (further filter the JQL results by worklog author). Feel free to try it if you want - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219487/simple-timesheet-worklog-gadget

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events