Work Log - Entry for multiple days?

Justin December 7, 2021

I would like to sit down at the end of the week/2 weeks/month and enter my time for a ticket(s). Some of these tickets require I spend a fixed amount of time, say 15mins a day. No more, no less. With that, I have found that adding entries for each day individually is tedious. Is there a way to bulk insert for a range or group of days all at once?

Now if the answer is "Not through Jira alone", then can someone point me at an App that will do just that and create those work logs? I can't ask my company to switch where they capture time, so solutions like Clockify wont work as the time has to be in the jira task work log. If no App exists, then can this become a feature request?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021
Justin December 7, 2021

Thank you for the quick reply. It appears you have to be an Admin for this to work. I'm not an Administrator in Jira. 

Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Ah yeah that is a bit of an issue. Let me keep digging around then.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events