Tutorials

Shoshana.Patel November 30, 2022

Hi! I have a few developers on my team who would benefit from a Jira tutorial, something that covers how to close a ticket. Is there a specific tutorial that anyone can recommend through Atlassian University?

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

Hi @Shoshana.Patel -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Eventually team members want to answer questions about issues using JQL to search.  So I would recommend this free one from Atlassian: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/849533-gain-project-insights-through-jql

One valuable thing about this one for developers is to help them understand JQL is not an SQL, and so it cannot do all the things they may be accustomed to for querying a database.

Kind regards,
Bill

Shoshana.Patel December 1, 2022

Thank you @Bill Sheboy , I appreciate the help!

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
0 votes
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

Hi @Shoshana.Patel 

The Jira Fundamentals (1.5 hour) tutorial through Atlassian University covers the basics and might be something you'd be interested in taking a further look.

Best regards,
Hamza

Shoshana.Patel November 30, 2022

Thank you @Hamza Chundrigar , I will check that tutorial out now!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events