Tracking Future Next-Gen Features: notifications for added feature?

Jacob Beaudry September 10, 2019

While trying to change the Type of a single Issue, I ended up landing on this question, in which an Atlassian staff member is tagged by another user, requesting a feature upgrade to simplify this process.

I was wondering if it there is any public tracking of these kinds of requests or any other means of being notified when a feature has been released? I would like to know when something like this is implemented. 

I am brand-new to Atlassian & Jira, so apologies if this is covered elsewhere: the learning curve is rather steep at the beginning!

Thank you in advance for your time & help!

All the best,

JB 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2019

Yes suggestions and bugs are captured at jira.atlassian.com

you can go there and search for possible hits using JQL and the text~”my search text”

Jacob Beaudry September 10, 2019

N.B. for anyone else following this link: after logging into that site, you'll be taken to a page that prompts you to "go to overview" or "access your Jira site," instead click on the link related to providing feedback.

Thank you very much for your help, Jack; very much appreciated!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2019

Glad to assist. I was mobile at the time of answering so I could provide the full details of the site but knew you would figure it out. ;-)

Suggest an answer