It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tracking Future Next-Gen Features: notifications for added feature?

While trying to change the Type of a single Issue, I ended up landing on this question, in which an Atlassian staff member is tagged by another user, requesting a feature upgrade to simplify this process.

I was wondering if it there is any public tracking of these kinds of requests or any other means of being notified when a feature has been released? I would like to know when something like this is implemented. 

I am brand-new to Atlassian & Jira, so apologies if this is covered elsewhere: the learning curve is rather steep at the beginning!

Thank you in advance for your time & help!

All the best,

JB 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Sep 10, 2019

Yes suggestions and bugs are captured at jira.atlassian.com

you can go there and search for possible hits using JQL and the text~”my search text”

N.B. for anyone else following this link: after logging into that site, you'll be taken to a page that prompts you to "go to overview" or "access your Jira site," instead click on the link related to providing feedback.

Thank you very much for your help, Jack; very much appreciated!

Jack Community Leader Sep 10, 2019

Glad to assist. I was mobile at the time of answering so I could provide the full details of the site but knew you would figure it out. ;-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

273 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you