Status not shown in automation trigger

Jonathan Cunliffe April 23, 2021

Hi,

I've just created a new workflow including a Status of 'Cancelled'.  It's published and in use.  When I try to use the automation trigger 'Issue transitioned', 'Cancelled' does not appear in the drop down.

Looking deeper, I have four workflows used by the project with a total of 21 different statues.  The drop down list in 'Issue transitioned' only shows 15.

Am I missing something obvious here...?

Cheers,

JC

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Cunliffe 

I believe it is possible to type and search for the status you are interested in for the trigger.

I am unsure why not all is shown but the addon should suggest to you as you type it out.

Also can you confirm if you are creating the automation within the project or globally.

This may affect what is shown to you first.

Regards.

Jonathan Cunliffe April 23, 2021

Hi @Ismael Jimoh 

Thanks for the speedy response.  I can't explain why but the missing statuses are now showing the drop down.  Before I posted the question I did make sure I'd gone out of the automation screen before creating the new rule but perhaps there was a cashing issue somewhere that rectified itself.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

JC

Suggest an answer