Show / Hide commits tab with BitBucket integration (DVCS plugin)

Dymitr Mazar March 12, 2014

I accendencially hid the "Commits" tab on the issue screen (there was a link on this tab, something like "Don't show this tab") and now I have no possibility of show it back.

How can I switch it on?

This tab is related to commits, coming with the DVCS plugin. The plugin itself is configured properly.

Best regards

Dymitr

1 answer

0 votes
Jeffrey Donovan April 30, 2014

Dymitr,

I believe this tab is just to setup the integration. When I clicked the option to setup Bitbucket (it showed 3: Github, Bitbucket and I think Stash), and followed the procedures, it did not change the information on the tab. If you look to the right column of the Issue Details page, you should have the following sections: People, Dates, Time Tracking, Development, and Agile. Under Development, if the DVCS connector is setup correctly, you should see something like '1 Commit Latest 1 hour ago'. Also refer to the following answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268932/cannot-see-commit-tab-since-6-2-upgrade.

The '1 Commit' should be a link to a popup that will give you all the information about the commits associated to your check-in for you issue label.

Hope this helps,

Jey

Suggest an answer