Cannot See Commit tab since 6.2 upgrade

Bernie Bajoras March 3, 2014

As of today, nobody on our team can see the Commit tab. Yesterday everything worked fine - we are using Bitbucket / Git. I verified I have the appropriate permissions. (Again, we made no changes from yesterday to today.) The permissions helper says I have access. The project > admin > development tools says...

The View Development Tools permission allows users to view development-related information on the view issue screen, like commits, reviews and build information.

The following users currently have this permission:

Project Role (Developers)

We're are all in this group.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dhanesh Koliyat March 12, 2014

Am using JIRA 6.1 and installed GIT-JIRA integration plugin. But am not able to see GIT commit tab for sny issue id I use in GIT commit description

Bernie Bajoras March 12, 2014

Dhanesh, there is no longer a tab in version 6.2. Maybe, double check your version. It now shows up on the right had side below Dates and Time Tracking under the heading Development. It is now a link e.g. it may say 2 commits. Clicking the link will pop a window w/ the commit details. Hope that helps. Also see my comment above.

1 vote
Bernie Bajoras March 4, 2014

With version 6.2 of Jira OnDemand, the Development tools integration has changed a little bit as noted in the release notes, https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+6.2+Release+Notes. Basically, they moved the content from a tab, to the right side of the page under the heading Development. The section only appears if there were commits made for the ticket in question.

0 votes
Bernie Bajoras March 4, 2014

Thank you for the response Luther. This is Jira OnDemand.

0 votes
Luther Hargrove
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

You may have to re setup the application link between fisheye and JIRA. Especially if the server changed between upgrades. Alternatively you could restart Fisheye and JIRA as they may have some old config values cached that could be messing with this.

Suggest an answer