cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for Jira Cloud for Sheets to export Issue's Status Change History

Svetlana Jaraud
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

We are Jira cloud user looking to export status transition history in below format to perform further analysis/reporting using Google Sheets.

Columns:

• Issue Key
  • Status Changed From
  • Status Changed To
  • Status Changed on Date/Time
  • Status Changed by User

Specifically we are looking for a query to enter in free add-on "Jira Cloud for Sheets" to get the expected result we are seeking. See similar question solved for Excel export here

We wouldn't do that export more than once quarterly and for that reason we are not looking for paid add-ons if possible. 

Thank you!!!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Amay Purohit_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2024

Hi @Svetlana Jaraud 

Welcome the to the community !!

If you are open to try a mktplace app in future, pls do take a look at 

Time in Status Reports 

With this app you generate time in status for multiple issues with multiple filter and grouping options.

The below report, Status Transition Details should suffice your use case.

The data can be exported to a CSV file or even other BI tools like Power BI, Google sheets etc

Also the app has 20+ reports to meet a variety of time in status use cases. Do give it a try.

Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app

TIS - Status Transition Details.PNG

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events