How can I configure the display of fields when a request is passed by statuses on the portal

Artem Semenov June 24, 2021

Hello!

How can I configure the display of fields when a request is passed by statuses on the portal?

The task is to display a screen with certain fields, not just a comment, when the application changes to a different status from the portal. I will be very happy for your help in this matter.1.PNG2.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
ali jawad June 24, 2021

t is paid version. What the point.
We unable to create board with sub-issues (filtered by version, epic, component). When you click at issue, and looking into subtask, what you see? Hided by filter.

Atlassian knows and forcing us to pay more. I do not know why it still isn't in the box.
They sells product with several flaws, half-stuffed. I think they starving of good competition. 

Hi @ali jawad 

I really hope that such user requests will not be ignored and push to change and improve the Jira system :)

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Hi @Artem Semenov 

These pop ups are called as transition screens which can be displayed when issue is moved from one status to another. Check your workflow's transitions (arrows connnecting statuses) and modify those screens by adding more fields. Please note that the transition screens can also be shared with other projects so create a new one for your project if needed.

Ravi

Hello @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 

Thank you for joining the discussion!

I have previously set up a screen with the fields I need on the WF transitions. If I make a transition from the project, then I get the necessary screen and fields, but when you make a transition on the portal, these fields are not present. Although when creating an application on the portal, I can use them.

Is it possible to make these fields available for transitions on the portal?

this would be very useful and would be used by many companies.

4.PNG3.PNG

Rus June 24, 2021

An urgent question, we are waiting for solutions from Atlassian

Suggest an answer