Have Assigned fields and reporter fields

Renato Osorio December 7, 2020

I'm trying to have my Assignee and Reporter just below the SLAs however I have tried everything to get it there and the closest Ive got is to have a second screen under Default where I have to click and then I can assign to people. 

Any ideas of what I can do to fix this and have Assignee and Reporter and potentially Required Participants? 

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 17.25.10.pngScreenshot 2020-12-07 at 17.25.24.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Renato Osorio , you indicate you have tried everything but what exactly have you tried? Can you share a screenshot of your layout screen? Click on the Configure link while in issue detail view.

Renato Osorio December 7, 2020

Hi @Jack Brickey

I have just saw something that I've never even seen before that I can change the default and adding it to the main field. 

I have amended it now and have noted it for the future. I kept looking in screens and workspace and couldn't find it there, never even crossed my mind to look for it here.

Thanks, 
Renato

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 18.01.43.png

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Stephan Shere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Recently you can also use Pin's to bring specific items to the top.

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer