It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

"Daily test execution progress" metric in Zephyr for JIRA Edited

Manivannan Rajendran Jul 29, 2018

Hi,

we are implementing the latest version of Zephyr for jira. On the dashboard and report, we saw there is no way i can get customized daily test execution report by status / users. however, we happen to know that the attached report is available but only in cloud version.

how to make it available in our server version? please suggest

1 comment

Fraser Colmer Jul 30, 2018

@Manivannan Rajendran,

Thanks for leaving your comment on the Atlassian portal, but please see our link below to have direct correspondence with Team Zephyr's support staff. They will be able to answer any technical questions you may have.  

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket) 

Thank you and hope this helps,

Team Zephyr

Manivannan Rajendran Jul 30, 2018

Done.

Request #29532

Please check and revert asap... thanks

Fraser Colmer Jul 30, 2018

@Manivannan Rajendran,

We have just received your request and have already put an expedite on it to our support staff. You will be hearing from someone shortly.

If you have any further questions please email me @ fraser.colmer@getzephyr.com 

Thanks.

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,949 views 3 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you