Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add an AssetSonar app?

Jorge Antonio Marquez Perez February 1, 2023

Hi team Support

i request to help me for add the AssetSonar app on my project. my administrator really approval the get app.

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to talk to your administrators - they are the only ones who can add apps to Atlassian cloud systems.

reuben.hollifield April 24, 2023

To add the app to your Cloud site, you can install the AssetSonar app and configure it to communicate with your AssetSonar web application as well.

We have set this connection up and our Jira Cloud Sandbox is able to display assets within the Jira Service Managment issues.  However, AssetSonar is not displaying the Jira Issues that are related to the assets on that side of the connection.

We are getting this error from AssetSonar:  

• unauthorized_client: Token was globally revoked {"error":"unauthorized_client","error_description":"Token was globally revoked"}

We have reset the token several times from AssetSonar and entered that into Jira.  Each time it works from the Jira side, but the connection does not work from the AssetSonar side.  

Any thoughts? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events