assignee field

Haroon Habibi July 21, 2022

When creating a Jira ticket, the assignee field always gets set to "unassigned" even when I've explicitly assigned the ticket. Going into the created ticket allows me to set it again, but its kind of annoying to do this extra step. Is this expected? And is there any way I can change it for my team's board?

1 comment

Comment

padraik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

take a look at your workflow.  Does the "Create" transition have any post functions that are clearing assignee?

thanks for the info! I can see it as part of the workflow, but cannot see any more details about it.

padraik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

You will probably need to contact your Jira Admin, then.  I don't know how much help I can be if you don't have admin privileges.

Jira slowness. Do you know what is causing the slowness?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events