Would we loss all the data in JIRA (Test cases/stories etc) if we remove zephyr plugin from JIRA ?

Aman Sukheja August 8, 2019

Hi, 

Currently we are using Zephyr add-on integrated with JIRA but now we are planning to move to new test management tool. Therefore, once everything is stabilized we would be planning to remove zephyr add-on from JIRA and integrate new tool with JIRA.

We are not sure if we will loss all the data present in JIRA be it Test cases, stories, epic etc. Can anyone please confirm if we can still have everything at same place even after zephyr is removed from JIRA. 

Though we will move all our test cases in new tool but still wants to be sure to have all data at one place in case if we miss anything to move.

1 comment

Comment

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2019

Hi @Aman Sukheja 

I tried to disable the App in my test environment and i not able to access the zephyr data. So when you will delete it of course you will lost everything about the app (cycle, test), but storie epic comme with jira and no with the zephyr app.

Hope this helps

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events