Which marketplace app helps in increasing productivity?

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2020

We all agree that all Atlassian tools help in increasing our productivity, but what about the Marketplace apps that enhance the experience? 

Which one is your favorite and why? 

Mine is EasyTime with Tempo. 

True story: I always thought that writing a marketing email would take me only 30 minutes. But no, it actually takes me an hour. The fact that EasyTime records time automatically and Tempo offers different views to consume that information helps me realise exactly how much time I've spent on each task. 

Full disclosure: EasyTime is an app developed by our team at TechTime. 

1 comment

Comment

Barbara Berti
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 7, 2020

One of the issues that has been bothering me for a long time is how I lose focus when I hectically switch from one app to the next and back. 

At Presago, we developed Replio for Jira , an AI-powered chatbot that allows you to do things in Jira from Teams and Slack without actually having to switch to Jira. It interacts in natural language so it's easy to get things done and stay focussed at the same time! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events