What's your favorite part of your agile practice?

Max Rehkopf
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2018

For me, it's retrospectives. I never feel closer to my team and teammates than when we're standing around a whiteboard(our particular flavor of retros) sharing and learning from each other. Get's me fired up every time. ;-)

Team retro.JPG

3 comments

Comment

Atlassian-Contravent February 16, 2018

I like that tradeoffs become more rational discussions about capacity as opposed to people complaining about people not doing things at the time and place they want it.  When you understand the work to be done and the capacity to do it you avoid a bunch meetings and jockeying that doesn't help get the work right or done. 

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2018

Dear @Max Rehkopf,

Collaboration of individuals, that are free of hierarchical boundaries.

That's the key to share all information, respect each other and having fun at work.

So long

Thomas

Luis Ortiz March 1, 2018

Retrospectives are definitely my favorite. Followed closely by the user research exercises we do (They are part of our Agile practice). I love watching people coming up with a way to solve problems. 

My team created this confluence add-on for Retrospectives. Great for remote teams that can't share a whiteboard. Google docs will do for small, experienced teams, but we found that using Confluence provides visibility and accountability by assigning an owner for the action items. 

Let me know what you think: www.marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/retrospectives4confluence/cloud/overview

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events