We'd love to talk to you about how your team work!

Anu Pandey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2022

Atlassian is looking for participants for research interview sessions to help us learn and understand about our users' team dynamics, work culture and how they are working with connected tools. Sessions will last approximately 60 minutes and we'll connect with you on a video call.

If you’re interested in participating, please complete this form so we can learn a bit more about you: https://forms.gle/KPB29zgVZiDykiiP9

A member of our team will review your answers and contact you directly with a link to schedule the session if you’re a fit for the study. Session participants will receive a gift card as a token of our appreciation.

1 comment

Comment

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Anu Pandey 

I have submitted the application. Please let me know if the session is still open for me to participate.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Anu Pandey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hello @Pramodh M . Yes it is still open. I will send you an invite soon. Cheers!

Like Pramodh M likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events