cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Profiles for Jira REST API

C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Several of my clients use the Communardo User Profiles for Jira app. (Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Communardo nor do I benefit from their products). 

One of the shortcomings of this plugin is the lack of a REST API to retrieve user profile information. I have written a REST API that can be used for this purpose. It requires ScriptRunner as well as the User Profiles for Jira app. I am offering access to this code for free - all you need to do is send an email to derek.fields@rightstar.com requesting access to the Bitbucket repository.

Please note that I am not actively supporting this, but I will provide updates if requested. 

Installation and usage is documented in the README

1 comment

Comment

Martin Gypser May 15, 2020

Hey Derek,

and there is the reason, why I am not able to access your repository ;) Just saw your post here after I saw it in our Jira (https://jira.communardo.de/browse/UPJ-56). Could you please grant me access to it? Thanks again for your effort! :)

If you have further questions or support requests you can also contact our support directly.

Kind regards,

Martin
Communardo Support

C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2020

@Martin Gypser Please send me an email directly to derek.fields@rightstar.com and I will grant you access.

Like Martin Gypser likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events