Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Status Category was in DONE, But Resolved date is Empty

Madhu Reddy January 8, 2020

I have closed the ticket and the ticket status was in Done ( Status category ). 

But Resolved Date field is Still empty. 

I am Clueless with this, Is there any resolution for this. How to get resolved date when the ticket is closed.

Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks in AdvanceResolved Date.png

2 comments

Comment

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Madhu Reddy 

1.  Have you checked if the transition to Close has a post function to set the resolution? Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 6.00.29 PM.png
  2. Try running Jira in safe mode to eliminate the possibility of any 3rd party plugins causing this problem. I have seen issues where there are some validators applied with third-party add-on elements which can cause this issue. Can you please try to mark issues as resolved when running Jira on safe mode and see if you can still face the issue?
lina.alte September 12, 2022

I have the same issue, and most of the time, the resolution date is filled in, but every now and then it is not (for the same issue type, workflow). 

I have deleted one addon, but i need the others.

Is there any way to make jira fill in the resolution date for the once it has missed? Or can / do I need to do it manually?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events