Show me your Jira or Trello tiktoks!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Since I'm speaking at JiraCon22 about how to go to Jira from Trello, I decided to have a little fun with it and make this TikTok. What do you think? 😂

Any else have any fun TikToks about Jira or Trello that you wanna share? I'd love to see some more!

PS - If you want to come check out my talk, you can use the code JOINER10 when you sign up to get 10% off your ticket (they're already pretty low cost for any conference I've ever seen, but this makes them even cheaper! https://jiracon.trundl.com/ )

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Pretty cool and interesting @Brittany Joiner ðŸŽ©ðŸ‘’🪄

Like • Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

@G subramanyam thanks! took me a while to come up with the right concept but it was really fun!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events