Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Runner modules prevents editing Workflow Schemes

Shaakunthala April 18, 2018

I just want to make sure Adaptavist is aware, see if anyone else encountered the same problem, and share my workaround.

I've been playing around with JIRA Software Server 7.6.4 (upgraded from 7.2.8). I upgraded Adaptavist Script Runner to version 5.3.13.

After the upgrade I noticed that I no longer can change workflow schemes. EditWorkflowScheme.jspa?schemeId=xxxxx page won't load.

With the help of browser developer tools I figured out that following three Script Runner add-on modules are involved.

• web-item-response-renderer
  • web-item-response-renderer-resources
  • livequery

After temporarily disabling the above three modules I was able to edit workflow schemes.

Thanks,

Shaakunthala

EDIT:

The same issue prevents loading AdvancedApplicationProperties.jspa

1 comment

Comment

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

That's strange! @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Can you please comment on this?

This is where it throws an exception.

Selection_177.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2018

Interesting one, but my js knowledge of SR internals is weak.  Could you raise it with https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2 ?  (They'll ignore it if I do it, they're tired of my whinging)

Sure, thanks Nic. I raised a support request.

Okay, they're aware of it.  :)

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2811

Thanks again Nic & Mahesh!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events