Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Map, is it available yet?

Deleted user November 18, 2019

Hi everyone, I need to build a road map and understand Jira has a new road map product. Does anyone know if we are able to utilize this yet and if so are there any instructions out there to build one?

Thank you!

4 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

Hi @[deleted] , this really belongs under Jira Question but since you asked...

Jira Cloud provides a Roadmap solution for Next-gen projects. This feature is not available for Server.

Hi Jack thanks for the re-direct and information. 

Do you know where I  can find the solution and a tutorial how to set it up?

Like sayed ali likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

start here - roadmap 

Like Deleted user likes this

Thank you Jack!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

@[deleted] Hey, Dave! I'll go ahead and move this to the Jira collection, so that you can get the best possible answers.

Deleted user November 19, 2019

Thanks Erica

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

Hi @[deleted] ,

watch this video recording by me.

Video link https://youtu.be/EZ90K-TI5mE 

I hope it will help you.

Regards

Monika

Sean Blake {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2019

Hi @[deleted] 

There are also some roadmapping add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace, like Easy Agile Roadmaps. There is a free trial available.

Cheers,

Sean Blake
Easy Agile

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events