Reporting capability Jira

Alex Bravo February 21, 2021

I would like to know if we can extract a customized pdf report for all Jira Issues (Stories, Test cases etc.) related to a project by specifying columns of interest(like Issue ID, Type, Description, creator, Status, comments etc.) to publish on the report. The ask for a pdf report is a specific ask as it gives an assurance to the customer audit team that data was not tampered with while creating the report.

Any suggestion will be helpful!!

2 comments

Comment

Ashwini_More _miniOrange February 21, 2021

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the community!

You can check out the existing atlassian marketplace apps that provide the facility to export the Jira issues from the projects in form of pdf or other.

We at miniOrange, are currently in the process of developing an addon that will cater to your needs. You can contact at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or raise the request here to get more details.

PS: I work for miniOrange, One of the top SSO vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Thanks,
Ashwini

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 24, 2021

Hi @Alex Bravo 

One option to give a try is Better PDF Exporter for Jira, one of the longest standing and most flexible PDF exporter and reporter apps for Jira Data Center (Server) and Cloud.

Better PDF Exporter comes with many built-in templates that cover the typical business and Project Management use cases, based on 10+ years of experience.

For custom PDF reports or special requests, you have the ability to customize any of the templates and align the final report with your layout requirements or implement custom logic programmatically.

There is a comprehensive export sample gallery that you can use to see what the app is capable of or browse further options.

jira-issue-list-table-export.png

(Please note that Better PDF Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events