Replace Kintana with Atlassian suite

Daniel Alonso June 6, 2018

I'm looking to replace Kintana with any Atlassian suite or add-on, in your experience what is the product that fits with this requirement?

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

Jira at the core, with a good look at Portfolio, Software and you will probably find Confluence extremely useful too.  But definitely Jira at the heart of it.

Thanks Nic, and what about the Code Migration part? Bamboo?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

Sorry, I've not looked at the code side of Kintana before, but if you need code repositories, Bitbucket, and if it's the CI/CD part, then Bamboo.

Thanks! that helps me a lot.

What about NOM (Network Operations Management) Currently we use NNMi (Micro Focus) is there any add-on / integration (connectivity and mentioning) you have used?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2018

I've used the Riada Insight add-on that does asset management and can have an automatic network asset scan function added, but I don't know how that compares with those things.

Daniel Alonso June 7, 2018

Ok, thank you very much, let me do a in camp research about that Add-on.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events