It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Replace Kintana with Atlassian suite

I'm looking to replace Kintana with any Atlassian suite or add-on, in your experience what is the product that fits with this requirement?

2 comments

Nic Brough Community Leader Jun 06, 2018

Jira at the core, with a good look at Portfolio, Software and you will probably find Confluence extremely useful too.  But definitely Jira at the heart of it.

Thanks Nic, and what about the Code Migration part? Bamboo?

Nic Brough Community Leader Jun 06, 2018

Sorry, I've not looked at the code side of Kintana before, but if you need code repositories, Bitbucket, and if it's the CI/CD part, then Bamboo.

Thanks! that helps me a lot.

What about NOM (Network Operations Management) Currently we use NNMi (Micro Focus) is there any add-on / integration (connectivity and mentioning) you have used?

Nic Brough Community Leader Jun 07, 2018

I've used the Riada Insight add-on that does asset management and can have an automatic network asset scan function added, but I don't know how that compares with those things.

Ok, thank you very much, let me do a in camp research about that Add-on.

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

94 views 1 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you