Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API details for Bitbucket for precooks

Yatheesh Rai June 13, 2018

Hi,

Could you please help me on getting the REST API details for listing the prehooks on Bitbucket

6 comments

Typo

REST API details for Bitbucket for listing Pre-receive hooks

This is on Bitbucket server 

Hi Team,

I was able to list down the repository hooks using the below API

https://$bitbucketInstance/rest/api/1.0/projects/{$bitbucketProject}/repos/{$repository}/settings/hooks/

Same way i was looking for REST APIs which will list down the pre-recevie hooks (prehooks)

For example ,

In Script Pre hooks section I have a pre receive hook called `Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue`

Using the pre hook API , I would like to fetch the form values under EDIT section of Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue.

Let us say I want to get the value of `JQL Clause template`

Please help me on this using Bitbucket REST API. Thanks in advance 

Thanks

Yatheesh

Thanks

Yatheesh

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2018

Hi @Yatheesh Rai,

Are you using an add on for the "Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue"? Maybe the Merge Checks one?

If that's the case, the add on itself would need to expose the REST API endpoint to retrieve those details.

Did you already try checking if any endpoint is listed in the REST API Browser?

Note: this is an additional add on that will need to be installed.

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Yatheesh Rai June 18, 2018

Hi Caterina,

Are you using an add on for the "Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue"? Maybe the Merge Checks one?

Yatheesh: yes right 

I have already configured with Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue as pre-hook.I would like to get the JQL Clause template detail from this pre-hook using REST API.

Can you guide me on how the  add on itself   will expose the REST API endpoint to retrieve those details.Can you share the API details for the same

I have not tried REST API Browser, and it is unsupported by Atlassian.

Thanks

Yatheesh

And the Script pre - hook- Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue was enabled using the add-on - "Adaptavist ScriptRunner for Bitbucket Server"

After adding this add-on we see the option such as Script Pre hooks, Script post hooks, Script Merge hooks, Script Event handlers for each of the repositories 

I am intersted in listing out the Script Pre hooks ie,, the detail for  `Require  commits to be associated with a JIRA issue` using REST

Please provide REST API details for reading the data for

https://Bitbucketinstance/plugins/servlet/scriptrunner/builtin?section=prehooks&project=ProjectKey&repos=Reposlug#com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.bitbucket.hooks.RequireValidJiraIssue

Script Pre Hooks --> Require commits to be associated with a JIRA issue --> EDIT --> JQL clause template

Nikhil March 18, 2019

Even I am interested to know this.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events