Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project with multiple customers, multiple items to develop and multiple departments.

Erin Dunning May 15, 2023

I am very new to Jira and have been trying to create a project for several months now and every time I think I'm getting it set up like I hope I keep running into roadblocks.

Here is the scenario....

Each year multiple customers ask for multiple items to be developed for the retail season.  And then multiple departments work together to get the items developed and set up.

For example, Customer A would like our company to develop 6 different styles of shirts, 8 different styles of pants, and 10 different styles of shoes. Customer B would like to also develop 6 different styles of shirts, 8 different styles of pants, and 10 different styles of shoes.

First the design department completes their tasks for development, then the sample department need to make samples and ship to customer for approval.  In the meantime, a separate department is working on pricing out the products. The customer will either approve the item(s) or request design changes.  And them will go through the same process. Once the item(s) are approved then the items go through another department to get the items set up for production.

How would you suggest this type of project be set up in Jira?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events