cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with using Rest Tempo API

Julien Bedia October 25, 2021

Hi,

After a lot of trying I come to you.

I want to create an atlassian-connect plugin for Jira Cloud which requires using Tempo's Rest API in order to retrieve account information and especially monthly budgets.

For that I followed the use of your documentation concerning the API for Jira Cloud.

I have correctly configured the token from OAuth 2.0 and I have also tried with the user token.

When I want to send the request with software such as Postman using Authorization by Bearer. This is not a problem.

But when I integrate it into my plugin I have 3 different types of errors depending on how I want to integrate it.

1 - If I use fetch in Javascript I have:
"GET net::ERR_ABORTED 401 (Unauthorized)"

2 - If I use Ajax I have the CORS error:
"blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource."

3 - If I use AP.request which is recommended by (Jira) I have the CORS error:
"blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource."

How to fix the problem? Where can I find documentation for concrete use of the Rest Tempo API?

Best regards,

Julien.

1 comment

Comment

Michalis Tzikas January 2, 2023

I have the same issue. Any suggestions?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events