Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for single user

Quick Apps January 25, 2019

Atleast please keep single user for lesser price where we cannot afford 10 $ every month or at least change pricing according to country. I am a single user and no one in team. Im just an beghinner in development and want to use this but I couldn't as 10$ per month is too much to me. 

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2019

$10 a month is horribly cheap for a Cloud service with everything Atlassian offers for it. 

If it is too much for you, then move to "server" - download that, pay $10 for a year rather than a month, and absorb the cost of install/admin/maintenance for yourself.

Hey no need, there are many other websites which provide jira for free and less prices
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2019

Ok, so use one of those who "provide it for free and less prices" instead.  Obviously, they're unsupported, and either illegal and/or loss-making somewhere, so they could get shut down without warning or any chance of recovering your data, but that's a risk you need to judge.

>You just provide information of what user ask.

Yes, I did.  But I'm just repeating things you could look up for yourself.

>Dont need to say anything sarcastically. 

I answered your question.  If you think anything I said in that answer was "sarcastic", then you do not understand what sarcasm is.  And insulting people who are trying to help you is never a good move - almost all of us will react badly to it.

Ok
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2019

>Its you who insulted in the first place.
Where?  I pointed out that Cloud is cheap and you could lower the price more by running it yourself.

>And u say i insulted who tried to help me.

I answered your question without saying anything about you and you accused me of being sarcastic

>What help you did.

I answered the question

>Have you reduced price - no,

I can't, I'm an end-user, not Atlassian.

>Have you given good alternative solution

Yes, I did.

> You know you are saying that as if only Jira is our way of solution and remaining all websites who provide are just illegal and waste websites

I was unclear here.  I was talking only about people who provide Jira instances as a service.  If they're cheaper than Atlassian then they're losing money on the licences (or stealing them) or making money out of it in some probably dubious way and hence should be closely examined to see if they can be trusted.  I did not mean to imply that Jira was your only choice, just beware of people offering it cheaper than the legally required licencing schemes.  There are plenty of other issue trackers out there.

>who are "chutiyas" in hindi.

>How dare you insult others who are helping people and you even cursed them that they will shut down

>You know there's a saying called "if your mouth is good then world will be good "

>You r really a big hell and unprofessional as well. 

Again, you insult me when I've done nothing but try to answer your questions and help you.  I think you should re-read this conversation and think about how what you've written might be said of you rather than me.

Quick Apps January 26, 2019
Im sorry i really misunderstood as i didn't know that there is another option called server download and what i understood from that message is like you are asking me to create my own everything. After seeing that option i understood that its me who thought wrong.. Any way im sorry again..,

I got anger when you said this "absorb the cost of install/admin/maintenance for yourself." which i thought differently.
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events