OKR's and JIRA integration

Manoj Nayak February 2, 2020

Hello, 

Which is the best way to integrate OKR's with JIRA tasks? 

I am trying weekdone, gtmhub and the OKR board in the market place. But was wondering if anyone has other bright ideas. 

5 comments

Comment

Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2020

@Manoj Nayak You may want to look at UpRaise for Employee Success. It not only extends Jira for OKRs but also for continuous feedback & forms. It is the longest serving OKR app on the marketplace & we, Amoeboids Technologies are a top vendor.

You may want to look at it & if interested, feel free to book a quick discussion from here - https://upraise.io/support

Best,

Anand

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2020

@Manoj Nayak Hi, Manoj! I'm going to go ahead and move your question to the Jira collection, so that you can get the best possible answers. 😄

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

@Manoj Nayak if you are ever interested in learning more about Jira Align, let us know--it comes with an OKR module. You can read more about it here in our Help Center:

https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019778753-10X-About-Objectives-and-Key-Results

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

There is also a blog post on Jira Align OKRs that can be found here: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-align/scaled-agile-okrs with a webinar link included.

Cheers!

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

Thanks for posting the link to the blog post @Tim Keyes ! That is new to me!

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Weronika Spaleniak Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2021

Hey! If you'd be looking into other options any time soon, I recommend checking out OKR for Jira.

It allows for easy implementation of OKRs in Jira, connecting issues, tracking progress (both manually and automatically), everything you'd need to make the OKRs work.  Simple, yet powerful. We're also providing some amount of free OKR consulting for our clients if you'd need help with defining the OKRs or implementing them in the company.

We're trying to make it best as possible as an Atlassian Gold Partner.

Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2024

Hi @Manoj Nayak 

I'm from OKR Board and delighted to hear that you were considering our app 😊
As for other ideas, here's my guide on free methods to implement OKRs in Jira, using its native functionality.

I would also love to hear which solution you've settled on in the end, if you're open to sharing this.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events