Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More advanced features updated in Slack messages for Jira cloud (still with no cost)!

Julie Vu [Beenicon]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 18, 2018

Hi Atlassian developer fellows,

I'm Julie from Beenicon - an app developer in Atlassian market.

I'm so excited to invite you to give it a try with our updated Slack-Jira add-on: Slack messages for Jira cloud.

We actually launched it 3 months ago, but have just updated it with a bunch of advanced yet still free features that we believe will considerably benefit your team communication such as:

• Optimal UI - easier to customize notifications on one setting page
  • Connect your Jira instance to multiple Slack workspaces
  • Allow Jira notifications to be sent to private channels of each user on Slack
  • Create any notification rules with flexible conditions
  • Flexibly set up project & issue subscriptions in the setting page

We really think that communication should always be free, so what we do is converting all of the paid features into free and perfectly functional ones. And of course, there'll definitely be more updates in the next few months.

We grow from user's feedback so would much appreciate if you can give us a try here and tell us what you think about it: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218732/slack-messages-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview?utm_campaign=appupdate&utm_source=main&utm_medium=community

Thanks everyone!

1 comment

Comment

Jerry Ryan Ishmael September 28, 2018

I love the idea and I am testing it but a big "no no" and security risk is that I cannot exclude or seem to limit the config and access of this add-on by users, group or projects.

Am I missing something?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events