Links don't seem to be working on Jira Tempo with Firefox 95

Chris Theofilaktos December 15, 2021

Was able to reproduce this on multiple PC's in the Org

Everything works fine in Chrome, but when on Firefox none of the navigation links work when left clicking, you can right click and open in new tab

2 comments

Comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi Chris,

What's an example of a link that isn't working for you and your coworkers?

I'm on Firefox 95 too, and I've been able to navigate around without a problem so far.

Carolyn

Chris Theofilaktos December 15, 2021

Hi Carolyn,

Issue seems to be specifically with the navigation menu up the top right

Switching between "Calendar" "List" and "Timesheet"

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi Chris -

Thanks for responding. Please open a ticket with Tempo Support here: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

Carolyn

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Chris Theofilaktos

Just a short update on this problem. 

The issue you encounter can not be fixed by Tempo so we have created a ticket in the Atlassian support system, https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-2507.

As a workaround (other than using a different browser) for this problem, can you please do the following:

Got to "about:config" in your Firefox browser and 

- either search for "fission.autostart" and switch it to false, restart Firefox or

- search for "fission.webContentIsolatonStrategy" and change it to 0 or 2, restart Firefox

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Like carolyn french likes this
Joost Van den Cruyce December 17, 2021

I also have this issue

Name Firefox
Version 95.0
Build ID 20211129150630

Like Julio Lopes likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders