Levels in Jira-game

Lady Di
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 17, 2019

Hello! We made a free plugin for gamification in Jira. But none of our team have enough imagination for interesting / funny names of Jira -levels.

img-2019-07-17-12-06-35.png

2e70bd65-db82-4683-9a8b-988b59b9636f.png

Community, maybe you have some cool ideas?

1 comment

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2019

Hi @Lady Di, this looks awesome! :)

I'll be watching the topic, and try to come up with ideas. So, the user levels should be something like, for example, "Newbie", "Adopter", "Jira Ninja"? Personalized or more like stages? 

Like Lady Di likes this
Lady Di
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 22, 2019

So, this idea came to me too, but what's next?) Imagine that your users are so cool that 20+ levels have accumulated. And how to call them?) And why, for example, is a Jirai-Nija better than a Jira-jedi?)

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2019

Yep, agree with you on that. Maybe you could use an existing evolutionary perspective like royal titles for the higher levels (duke, baronet, emperor) and more straightforward for the lower once. Chess figures are also a good example, but only six roles there.

Science degree levels sound curious for Jira. Or something Space/Universe related :) 

Lady Di
Marketplace Partner
July 23, 2019

Thank you for the ideas! I'll think about each!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events