Launch of Atlassian's first ever DevOps Trends Report: Share your thoughts!

Shana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2020

Hey Community! I wanted to share that Atlassian’s first-ever DevOps Trends Report is out.

While all of us are likely familiar with DevOps ways of working (especially if you’re in this community group!), we at Atlassian wanted to understand more about the state of DevOps today.

In February of this year, our team conducted a survey of 500 professionals to gauge their success in bringing DevOps to their organization and the impact of tools and culture on their work. 

My favorite finding from the report? Nearly half of the respondents in the survey revealed an increase in collaboration with non-technical teams after they embraced DevOps practices. 

To me, that’s a clear sign that DevOps teams need the right tools and practices in place to collaborate beyond engineering. 

Read our blog post to learn more about the survey results and the three key trends we found. And if you’re interested in looking at the results of the survey directly, check them out here.

Share your favorite finding from the report in the comments below!

1200x628@2x.png

1 comment

Comment

Gian Israel Nampi June 26, 2020

Hi @Shana ,

This is very helpful, I have experience server and system administrator on my previous work and see the advancement of our job responsibility, not just to handle the infrastructure but its now common and required us to have understanding and knowledge in programming. This reports will give us detail on the understanding of what faces and practices we must do in order to accomplish our goals to become DevOps.

Thank you so much.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events