Jira Zephyr down today?

Jayesh Wankhade December 14, 2020

Anyone is facing an issue with using zephyr today for test execution or anything?

2 comments

Comment

Sanjeev Pande
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi Jayesh, the Zephyr instance is up and running but the execution search seems to be inconsistent. The team is looking into it.

Like Jayesh Wankhade likes this

Thanks, @Sanjeev Pande for your quick reply. Please let me know once it's stable as we are in the execution cycle and release the product build. 

Sanjeev Pande
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Sure Jayesh, I will keep you updated. Thank you.

Thank You!

Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 14, 2020

Hey @Jayesh Wankhade

Wanted to add in that you can be notified via our status page - https://status.zephyr4jiracloud.com/

It is currently showing that the issues have been fixed as well. 

Thanks, @Steven Colón every time to do maintenance I got the email notification but this time they missed it I think. 

I am still having issues with it. Does anyone have the same issue?

image.png

Sanjeev Pande
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2020

Hi @Jayesh Wankhade . 

The issue was fixed in the deployment we did yesterday.
Could you please create a support ticket with us where we can debug the issue you are facing.
https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-for-jira/message/

Jayesh Wankhade December 15, 2020

I have raised a ticket. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events