Jira Sub-Task

CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN May 9, 2019

Hello Friends,

Currently am working one project. In that project there are 3 sub-task. My question is When i close the 3 subtask the main ticket shlould be close automatic is it possible or when i done with 2 sub-task(close) and 1 subtask is open --> the main should ticket should not be close when 1 sub-task is open & how it's work?

thanks.

1 comment

Comment

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2019

Hi

Yes, it is possible but you need add-ons to do this. Thera are plenty of add-ons that can do both scenarios. I use script runner to achieve both scenarios.

Regards,

Sebastian

Like CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN likes this
CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN May 10, 2019

Hello Sebastian,

We are using script runner can you help me how to work?

thanks.

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

Hi

Regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2019

I hope that my question help you :) If it was, please mark my answer as accepted :)

Regards,

Sebastian

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events