cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Cloud add-on considerations

Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

We are preparing for a migration to Jira Cloud from Jira Server.  As we gather requirements, it's obvious that there is a lot of functionality out there in the marketplace.  We are basically scratching the surface in our current environment.  I want to put it out to the community - what are your favorite add-ons and plug-ins that you couldn't live without?  Please send your thoughts and recommendation. 

1 comment

Comment

Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

I love the plugin: JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports, it have amazing built in queries which solve almost all reporting issues.  

Specially for cloud version, it have great collection of built in queries. Give a try to read the documentation and i think you will also love it.

https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/3375124/JQL+Reference+Cloud

Like Marianne Miller likes this
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2019

Thank you!  I'll check it out!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events