Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show what was committed in a sprint on day 1 of the sprint?

Nick Knuth March 28, 2018

I am trying to create a filter that will show me what was originally committed in a sprint but am having trouble building the filter.  Has anyone been able to figure this out?  Most of the other conversations related to this are a few years old and unresolved. I tried project = **** AND sprint = **** on YYYY/MM/DD and several other versions of this but have had no luck. 

1 comment

Comment

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2018

Not sure if this is helpful but you can use the sprint report to pull that information.

There is no JQL that can get you the list of issues based on sprint date unless a plugin addresses that now.

Nick Knuth March 28, 2018

That is correct that you can view the sprint report but the sprint report is automatically updated when items are added or removed from the sprint so when looking back to see what was originally committed you run into a problem.  You can go through and identify ones with an asterisk versus those without but it is labor intensive. 

I am hoping to find a way to make a filter that shows the original commits for a sprint that can be viewed at a later date. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events