How to edit the warnings on login screen

Nallareddy Manasa October 30, 2022

Hi All,

Need to know which file should be edited to get customized warnings for wrong login attempts i mean , to edit the below warning which file needs to be edited. Our JIRA version is 8.20.11 and its running on server.

JIRA-LOGIN.JPGThanks in advance!

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

You will need to hack the language packs that are built into Jira.  That could be a lot of work for very little reward.  What is wrong with the current error message?

Nallareddy Manasa November 1, 2022

Hi ,

Thanks for the comment!

We need to inform the users to wait for 1hr time to unlock there accounts by JIRA admins. So we want to provide a warning stating that "Please wait for 1hr to unlock your account". so we need to edit the warning . Could you please help me with the file which i need to edit to achieve the same.

Thanks,

Nallareddy Manasa

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Mmm, that's not a good idea - the text is used in other places, and it may be referring to other problems to which "please wait to unlock" is not the right message.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events